Attention Confused Grocery Shopper...
- Struggle with making sense of grocery labels?
- Think organic eating is out of your price range?
- Want to decrease your risk of cancer, heart disease and diabetes by eating the right foods?
Come and listen to Cheryl Wahl, RHN talk about...
Clean Eating 101
You will learn:
- What to look for on a grocery label & best brands to choose
- What clean eating is and how to easily include clean food choices into your busy day
- The top 7 foods that pack the most disease fighting nutrients and are found in your grocery store
BONUS: Join us and get your FREE 7-day cheap and simple clean eating meal plan & recipe book.
PLUS: All attendees will have their name put in a draw for a gift basket valued at $150
When: Wednesday April 30th
Time: 7:00 - 8:30pm
Where: Thrifty Foods
845 Marine Drive, North Vancouver
RSVP: by April 27th
Text or call Cheryl - 778-836-3831
or email firstname.lastname@example.org