- 1 C oats
- 1/2 C toasted unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 C cocoa powder
- 1/2 C cacao nibs (or regular chocolate chips)
- 1 Tbsp hemp seeds
- 1/2 C ground flaxseed
- 1/3 C raw honey
- 1/2 C coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, coconut, cocoa powder, chocolate chips, hemp seeds and ground flaxseed.
- In a mixer (or a smaller bowl), cream together the remaining ingredients. Add this to the oat mixture and mix well to completely combine. Add a bit more honey if it feels to dry.
- Refrigerate the mixture for 15-20 minutes and then roll into 24 balls, about the size of a ping pong ball. The mixture may be a bit crumbly so pressing them into balls might work better than rolling. As they cool, they will harden up and keep their shape.
- Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.