For the Filling:
6 large, ripe peaches
¼ cup unpasteurized honey
1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 tsp rice flour
½ tsp cinnamon
For the Topping:
1 cup all purpose gluten-free flour mix
¼ cup coconut sugar
2 tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
¼ cup unsalted butter or virgin coconut oil
1 extra large egg
¼ cup milk, dairy or otherwise
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. For the filling, slice the peaches and combine with the other ingredients in a large bowl. Once combined put into a prepared casserole dish.
3. For the topping, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in separate bowl.
4. Melt butter in heavy bottomed pot.
5. Add the dry ingredients and gently mix in butter, egg and milk.
6. Pour over fruit and cook for 30-45 minutes until topping is golden brown.