¼ cup ground flaxseeds
2 tbsp tahini
2 tbsp sesame seeds
6 large fresh medjool dates
2 tbsp dark cocoa powder or raw cacao
1 tbsp maca powder
2 tsp virgin coconut oil
1. Place the flaxseeds, tahini and sesame seeds in the bowl of a high-powered blender, such as the Vitamix, and process until well combined.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients.
3. Process until a ball forms. You might have to scrape down the sides.
4. Take the ball out and place on a plate.
5. Roll into smaller 1-inch balls.
Tip: Enjoy a couple Maca Choco Flax Balls right away! For those that are left over, store them in the freezer, because once flaxseeds are ground they begin to oxidize and have a tendency to go rancid. Freezing keeps them fresh until you are ready for more.