- 1¼ cup fresh strawberries, chopped finely (or other berries/fruits such as blueberries, peaches)
- 1 heaping Tablespoon Chia Seeds (can be ground or whole seed)
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp coconut sugar (optional)
- puree ¾ cup of berries in food processor with vanilla (and optional coconut sugar)
- Pour into bowl and stir-in remaining berries and Chia until well combined
- Cover and refrigerate overnight. While you’re sleeping – the chia will turn into gelatin. Mix into oatmeal, add to smoothies, spread on toast and enjoy!